keeping you safe and informed
What do I need to know about fire health and safety signs?
At Fire & Safety Solutions we pride ourselves on providing high quality products and only sell what we assess either meets or exceeds the standard.
Each fire health and safety sign is designed so that it will glow in the dark, lasting for up to 30 hours, highlighting the key safety elements in the event of a power failure such as the fire exits and extinguishers locations.
We offer a variety of Fire Safety Products which include but are not limited to:
- Fire exit signs
- Assembly point signs
- Fire Extinguisher ID signs
- No smoking signs
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher stands
Fire Safety Signs
Fire and Safety Solutions have an established partnership with Everlux, who are industry leaders in the production of high quality safety signs. Because of this strong relationship, we are able to offer our clients fire safety signs at very competitive prices without compromising on quality.
- To view our range of signs, click here to view our online fire safety signs catalogue
- To find out more information or for a quote, please contact our sales team
All of our signs are in conformity to the following norms:
- ISO 16069:2004
- ISO 7010:3003
- Norms ISO 3864
- ISO 15370: 2001
- IMO Resolution A:752(18)
- Council Directive 2004/54/EEC
- European Directive 92/58/CEE
- Norms DIN 67510
- BS 5499-4:2000
- BS EN 3-5
- BS 5266-6:1999
Most importantly we only sell Photoluminescent signs that either meet or exceed the British Standards.
- Photoluminescent rigid plastic, 2 mm thickness, antistatic surface and easy to clean
- Non inflammable, self-extinguishable