Rapid-10 – Portable Sanitising Spray
kills COVID-19 and similar viruses in under 5 minutes
What is Rapid-10?
A portable sanitising solution that eliminates and protects against harmful microorganisms that surround us every day. It works to break the chain of infection that we’re naturally exposed to. Simply spray the sanitiser in and around the environment / workspace prior to commencing activity for the ultimate protection and peace of mind.
- Destroys and protects from COVID-19*
- Helps prevent further re-infections
- Discharged in the form of a light mist
- Dries within 10 minutes
- Suitable for both interior and exterior
- Shoulder strap supports with user application
Watch Rapid-10 in action
Available in a number of different sizes to provide protection suitable for you.
Sizes we can provide are:
- 30 minutes of discharge time for you to use freely
- 6ltr unit covers up to 300sqm which is equivalent to 6 double decker buses!
- Perfect portable protection for working in and around a number environments where footfall is high and frequent
- Transport vehicles
- Factories & Warehouses
- Retail & Supermarkets
- Stadiums, Arenas and Parks
- Schools, Universities & Collages
- Wedding Venues
Pricing for 6ltr Units
Pricing below is for 6ltr units, we recommend these for general and commercial applications as being an ideal size.
Free collection from our premises in Godmanchester, Cambridge.
Delivery costs are mainland UK only as follows:
- 0 – 5 Units – £20.00
- 5+ Units – Free
Refills are done on an exchange basis, we will take your old units away and leave you new units in their place.
Please contact us for further information or to place your order. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Full test reporting and certification available upon request from our manufacturer. COVID-19 has a virus ‘envelope’ structure. This suggests it will be sensitive to Rapid-10 Anti-Viral Disinfectant as it kills 99.9% of similar ‘enveloped’ viruses in under 5 minutes. As such leading scientific teams have tested the products against several of these viruses: HERPESSimplex 1, H1N1, HIV, Hepatitis B.